Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fresh starts

Here I am in all of my 29th week glory. Oof. Are you kidding me with the huge? I get so dang large and in charge when I'm brewin' up a baby! Also: please excuse my way scuzzy bathroom. 
After years of using a private LiveJournal account, I finally decided to make the jump to a blog that friends and family could access to see what is up with the fam! Thanks for the inspiration Jill!!
We all know how notoriously bad I am at keeping in touch so I am hoping that I'll at least be able to post a bit on here and keep everyone updated. In about 11 weeks, there should be a new baby post. I'm going to make it my goal to post at least once a week until then. 

8 comments:

  1. cuuuuuute! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy!I was missing you on the LJ as thats how we've been keepin' in touch these days. Oof! What a belly! Are you brewing up a basketball star? I can't wait to see the newest addition :) Glad you are here now :0) I'm around later today if you wanna catch up a bit or text? I mish you and send lots of smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute and pregnant! Do you know what your having yet? I'm so behind on my blogging. I still have Christmas pictures to post and most of basketball season. Maybe I'll get to it tonight. I'm excited for your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill: Yep! I'm having a boy! I had boy fever all summer last year -- lo & behold I'm having one. So stoked. His name is Liam Gabriel =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amber. Thanks for sending me the link to your new blog. Yeah - a boy. I love the name Liam. So cute.
    I'm with Jill on updating my blog. I think the last time I updated was with Thanksgiving pics. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete